Corporate Express Grant
The Go Green with Corporate Express Junior Landcare Grants Program is now CLOSED.
How to apply for the Corporate Express Junior Landcare Go Green Grants Program
- Tell us about your environmental project on the official Corporate Express Go Green Grants Application form.
- Email your application form entry to: email@example.com
Fifteen projects deemed to be the best responses to the grants criteria will be chosen as the winning grant recipients and will each receive a Go Green Grant up to $5000.
Who can apply?
- Primary and high schools across Australia including preschools and kindergartens.
- Youth groups including Scouts and Girl Guides and other community organisations that involve young people.
- Landcare, Coastcare and environmental groups that work in partnership with a local school.
- All grants awarded will go to the school or partnering Landcare or environmental group.
The Corporate Express Go Green Shopping Spree Teacher Competition
How to enter the Corporate Express Go Green Shopping Spree Teacher Competition
- Simply complete the official Go Green Shopping Spree Teacher Competition entry form.
- Answer the question, “Why is it important for your students to be educated on local environmental and global sustainable issues?” Express your answer in no more than 250 words using any style of writing. The answer should be written on the official competition entry form.
- Email your competition entry to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Entries will be grouped into five state / territory categories: QLD, NSW / ACT, VIC / TAS, SA / NT and WA for judging. One entry from each category, deemed to be the best responses to the question, and most creative will be chosen. Please read the terms and conditions of the competition.
Who can enter?
- Entry is open to all primary and secondary school teachers teaching in schools / colleges in Australia, and to Australian home school educators.
- To enter the competition, teachers must complete the official Go Green Shopping Spree Teacher Competition entry form nd answer the following question “Why is it important for your students to know and learn about environmental and sustainable issues?” The question must be answered in 250 words or less using any style of writing (including poetry).
- Go Green Grants: Five projects deemed to be the best responses to the grants criteria will be chosen as the winning grant recipients and will each receive a Go Green Grant up to $5000.
- Go Green Shopping Spree Teacher competition: Five winning teachers one from each state / territory category will each receive $1000 to spend on Corporate Express classroom resources and stationary items from the great range of Corporate Express catalogue of products (5 prizes in total).
The Go Green Grants and Go Green Shopping Spree Teacher Competition will open on Thursday 1st March 2012 and will close on Tuesday May 1, 2012 (5.00pm EST).
Grant opens: 1st March 2012
Grant close: 1st May 2012
Grant recipients announced: 5th June 2012 (World Environment Day)
For more information please call Landcare Australia on 02 9412 1040 or email email@example.com